From Champaign to Champagne

I've been waiting a long time to use that title and I expected to be immediately writing all the details of my journey and first day in Champagne. Unfortunately, my internet is very limited until tomorrow so I'll just leave you with a few thoughts....

The Caves of Veuve Clicquot are a must see in this quaint town. I had a wonderful tour and then a perfectly delicious French lunch at Les Crayeres (accompanied by the light and fresh Veuve Clicquot Ponsardin Yellow Champagne). I'm off to the internet-free Manoir de Verzy, the Clicquot private villa. Much more to come tomorrow. Until then,
Au revoir!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Denver Beer and Connecting with Friends

Last Day in Champagne-Robots & Bars in the Trees

Discovering La Crosse from the America Queen