Minimus is a perfect partner on the road


If there's one thing I hate to see,  it's people doing stories about their advertisers just because they took in an ad.  This is very different.  I sought out Minimus ads for this site because it is a company I have useed with for years and I think it's a great source for my traveling readers.

Minimus is not just a place to get hard to find travel-sized products, they are a source of everything you need for your trip that doesn't come in the form of shoes, clothes or equipment.  For long trips, I have frequently ordered in advance and had a package of toiletries, food items and laundry supplies waiting for me.  Before leaving on short trips (or trips with multiple destinations), I often place a Minimus order.

I will leave you with a couple of my favorite Minimus items...

Cereal-With the exception of the over-sugared ones, cereal is a great meal, fortified with vitamins.  Add some milk and you've got a quick bowl of nutrition -- without a lot of calories and fat.  It's my go to meal when I'm traveling and have a night off between gourmet meals.  Minimus has a great selection of snack-sized cereal and you can even pick up some powdered milk if you don't think you can get some easily where you are staying.

Caffeine-You go into every hotel in the U.S., whether it's a budget motel or a five star and you will find a nice selection of coffee and tea, but it's not so simple out of the country.  I like variety and at Minimus I can get a variety of coffee, tea and hot chocolate that fits in an envelope.

Over-the-Counter Meds-Wherever you are going, it's good to be prepared with Tylenol, cold medicine, stomach remedies and even disposable thermometers.  Minimus has them all.

Beyond the Ziploc-Even before the fees, no one wanted to check luggage, but can you fit all your favorite products in a Ziploc?  I can squeeze more in that bag than most, yet I can't get in all my favorites. Ordering in advance from Minimus has definitely helped me keep my favorite beauty routine without always having to check my luggage.

I could probably go on for hours, but I think you got the idea.  Miminus is definitely worth a visit before you head anywhere.  The best part is that they don't charge for shipping on orders over $20, an amount that will get you a lot of travel supplies.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Denver Beer and Connecting with Friends

Last Day in Champagne-Robots & Bars in the Trees

My Thoughts as I Disembark the American Queen Steamboat Cruise